Friday, February 06, 2009

3 Peeps Challenge :)


I was ahead of the game this month; I got my 3 Peeps card done right away and it's just been sitting here ready to post :)
Linda, Karrie and I challenged each other to make a card that includes: a heart; some kind of embossing (wet or dry); dimensions of 3" x 5.5".
Here's mine! I used the "Tree of Love" and "Bold Valentine" TCP stamps :) I used paper and ribbon by Heidi Grace, and the diamond embossing pattern was done with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sues February 6, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Great challenge and great card! I love those embossing folders... my collection is growing!!

Karrie Baker February 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Look at your card! It is adorable! Guess I better get mine done & posted ASAP! I will as soon as I am done cleaning house. Sorry for being such a loser! :)

Carol February 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

ooooh so pretty... love how you used the ribbon and the embossing... and the TCP stamps look amazing! thank you for sharing this one!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

How gorgeous Toni! I just love the embossing!