Monday, January 19, 2009

Who's That Girl? Challenge :)


Here's my card for the Who's That Girl? Challenge for this week. Laura and I are challenging you to use any MFT set and a red, white and blue color combo. If you want to play along, here's a link to the post on Splitcoast Stampers. The keyword this week is MFTWTG18 :)
For my card I used the featured set, "Ride 'em Cowgirl". Patterned paper is by Stampin' Up, flowers by Prima and the image was colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is stamped on a shape cut out from a Nestabilities die.
Have a great Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with TCP Tuesday - and then on Wednesday the "Blogoversary Blog Candy" will begin :)

2 comments:

LAURENCE January 19, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Your card is so fun
Bye LAURENCEbib

Ann January 20, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Awesome colors, and the distressing looks great with this set!