Tuesday, January 06, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge


Hi everyone! It's my turn to host TCP Tuesday this week, and I found a fun, cozy image to use as our inspiration piece :) The colors jumped right out at me, so that's what I decided to go with on my card...

Here are all the TCP Tuesday details:

If you play along, please leave a comment to this post with a link to your creation by midnight on Saturday! If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword TCPTUES40 so that we can find your work there.

All of the fabulous cards will be featured in Alma's "Holey Moley Monday" slideshow, and at the end of each month Alma will choose the next Swanky Stamper, who wins $25 in TCP Cat Cash!!
Be sure to stop by the blogs of the other TCP Cat Pack members to see their creations throughout the day. Have fun!!

13 comments:

Colleen January 6, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

OK, that card is just waaaay too cute! Love the rocket idea with this pinks!

And as for the Bachelor, I just love Jason and I think it's going to be interesting with Deanna showing up saying she made a mistake!! *gasp* I like it better a little further in when you find out a little more about people. You're watching? What did you think?

Laura VanVleet January 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Wow~great idea with the rockets for Valentine's Day! Super Sweet! Here's my submission for this inspirational challenge....BTW, I loved the inspiration picture!!

http://creationsontheisland.blogspot.com/

Sarah Coggins January 6, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Awesome inspiration! The card is wonderful - love those cute little rockets. :)

Laura January 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

This is so stinkin' cute Toni! Love your rocket ships:)

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

so cute! i loved this challenge!

Susan (susiestampalot) January 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

i love it, toni! ready for the blog hop? you're after me!

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Another super cute card Toni! The rockets look awesome!

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

I loved this inspiration piece. Here is where you can find my entry:

http://nikkistamps.blogspot.com/2009/01/jens-saturday-sketch.html

Your card is really cute!

Nikki

Christyne January 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

This was such a fun challenge, just perfect for Kitty Christmas!!

Here's my card: http://stampinwithsugar.blogspot.com/2009/01/think-snow.html

Linda January 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Hi Toni! Nice colors! i tried to stay close to the colors. NIce card! heres mine

http://iloveeverythingpink.blogspot.com/2009/01/tcp-weekly-challenge.html

Alice January 10, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I had to play too!

Here is mine: Knitting Kitty

Stephanie Hargis January 10, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

I loved this challenge! I used the colors for my inspiration! Thanks for a wonderful challenge!

Here's my card: http://stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-about-some-penguins.html

Tracy January 11, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Hi Toni!

I hope it's not too late for posting. I *really* wanted to play, but had family stuff yesterday... here it is....

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2009/01/tcp-tuesday-inspiration-challenge.html