Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Super-simple "get whale soon"


This is one of the simplest cards I've ever made! LOL! It's hard for me not to add things to cards like this :)
Actually, it's pretty appropriate for me to post a get well card today; poor Jamie has been sick for a couple of days with a stomach virus of some kind. He got sick on the way to school on Monday, so he spent yesterday and today at home with Iain. I'm taking the day off to be home with Jamie tomorrow since Iain's going to Seattle for a couple of days. Fingers crossed that we'll have a smooth night tonight....

9 comments:

Rachel V. January 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Simple, but cute!!!

Hope you have an easy night. My dh has the same thing, but that's not nearly as bad as when the little guys get it. I'm just crossing my fingers dh keeps his germs to himself.

I doubt you've seen it, but I finally posted my public thank you to you here

Tracey January 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

It's a simple card but is still super cute!!

Gabrielle January 13, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Love it! So cute! :)

Darcey January 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Cute Card! Hope Jamie is feeling better soon.

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

this is just adorable!! so times simple is such a fun change!

Sarah Coggins January 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Cute card! I love the little whale and eye catching stripes. Hope Jamie is feeling better. :)

Linda January 14, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Simple is good! Cute stamp. I hope Jamie feels better soon!

Lisa Foster January 15, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

Your card is adorable! Tell Jamie I hope he feels better! That stomach virus is horrible...lots of people sick with it here in Michigan too.

Janet January 16, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

What a sweet card! Love the little scallops. I hope Jamie is well by now!