Thursday, January 15, 2009

A happy hello :)


Thank you for all the well wishes for Jamie! He's a little better, but I'm going to take him to the pediatrician today to have his ears and throat checked...you never know if something else is going on, right?
Today's card is another one using this great tulip image from Hero Arts. I've had this stamp for several years, and every year I'm drawn to it at this time of year. I think it's because it's a really versatile image that's fun to color :) The patterned paper is from the 29th Street collection by My Mind's Eye.

9 comments:

Heather January 15, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Very pretty - I love the image you used. I hope Jamie's better soon!

emily January 15, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

I love that stamp! Vases full of tulips make me happy...I might have to look for that stamp...beautiful colors you chose.

Lisa Foster January 15, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

This is so pretty Toni! The red tulips remind me of my Dad...he used to give my Mom & I red tulips every year on Valentine's Day. Love it!!!

Debbie January 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Great card, love the colors.

Unknown January 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Such a nice card, Toni.

Sues January 15, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

You're right, a great stamp to use over and over! Love your colors!

Janet January 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

So pretty! I can definitely see why you'd use that particular stamp over and over!

Linda January 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Very pretty card!

SueB January 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Thanx for the inspiration - t'riffic card and I love the tulips stamp!