Monday, December 29, 2008

Tea Time :)



Hi all! Thank you for all the happy birthday wishes :) I had a super day with DH and the kiddos, and then our neighbors came round in the evening for a few hours for cocktails, appetizers and cake! It was just a fun, fun day! I love birthdays :)

Today's card is the one I made for this week's "Who's That Girl?" challenge that Laura and I are hosting on the My Favorite Things forum on Splitcoast Stampers. I used one of the featured sets for this week, "Hot Stuff", and our additional challenge is to use torn paper somewhere on the card. The patterned paper is the "Sugared" collection by Basic Grey.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Linda December 29, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

All of your cards are beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy Belated Birthday too!

And thank you for the mention in Just Cards. I finally had a moment to sit down and look at it and I loved all of your beautiful cards they featured.

Happy New Year!

Darcey December 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Glad you had a great birthday!