Monday, December 08, 2008

Simple birdie card


I'm sitting here watching the snow fall outside; we have about 6" so far, and it's still coming down. It's absolutely gorgeous out there, especially right now when it is all smooth with no footprints or car tire tracks on it. The kiddos have their fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow :)
Iain's on his flight from Washington, D.C. back to Denver right now, but I'm not sure if he'll make it back to the house tonight. I told him if the weather's bad just to stay at a hotel near the airport and then drive home in the morning when the roads will have been cleared a little more.
This is a super-simple card made with a bird stamp from Hero Arts, some bling from Prima (I think!) and some Nestabilities dies :) I've made a bunch of these to mail to our friends and relatives in the U.K. this holiday season. And thank you to those who emailed me for a holiday card; if you'd like one from me this year (and I'd love to mail some to my blogging friends), please drop me a note at toners@wispertel.net

1 comments:

Maureen December 12, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

I have that stamp! What a great way to use it.

I love watching the snow fall too...especially before anyone trudges through it.