Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday hugs :)

I wanted to wish all my blogging friends a super holiday season :) I hope you're all having a terrific time so far, whatever you're doing!!

Santa was very kind to us this year; he brought the kids (and Iain and me) a Wii, so we spent some time yesterday bowling and playing mini golf :) We all got some awesome treats and are enjoying spending some relaxing days together. Our Christmas Day is always very laid-back; Iain and I both have memories of stressful Christmases when we were kids (I'll save you any more details than that), so when we had our kids we decided that Christmas Day would always be about them. We stay home all day, we stay in our jammies all day, we eat what we feel like having for dinner, we pull our Christmas crackers, we play the new games the kids received (this year it was Blokus, Guess Who? and Memory Madness), and we just hang out together. It's fun for all of us :) And that's the way it should be, right?

I have my birthday coming up in a couple of days...the big "3-7" - yikes! :)

6 comments:

Unknown December 26, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown December 26, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Big "3-7" oh give me a break!! You know you only get better with age......I oughta know!
Happy birthday my dear, sweet friend!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Sarah Coggins December 26, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

What a great way to spend Christmas! DH & I managed to be home all day last year and it was so relaxing. :)

Sues December 26, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

Glad you had a great holiday! Really LOVE that card! Happy EARLY Birthday!

Lisa December 27, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

You're still just a baby!

Happy Birthday.

KarenSue December 27, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

sounds like a wonderful day!
(I've been thinking about that Wii)

and happy birthday!