Monday, November 17, 2008

Who's That Girl? challenge


This week's challenge is to use the featured set "Gone to the Dogs" (or any other MFT set you have in your stash) and to make a card that includes 2 different patterned papers and 3 buttons :) For mine I used some more yummy Basic Grey paper and I had to use rhinestones instead of buttons because my buttons are packed away and ready to move down to the basement!

How was your weekend? We did some shopping on Saturday (see my post below), and that afternoon Iain left for Las Vegas - he won't be back until Thursday, so it's just the kiddos and me. I got a few cards done for things like the MFT challenge, tomorrow's TCP Tuesday and some more for this week's fundraiser at the school. I have 4 people signed up already to take my card class next month :)

And I haven't forgotten about posting the peppermint patties I made - I'll get to them this week, along with a few more cards. Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Benita November 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Another awesome card! Too cute! Hope you have a wonderful week as well :)

Sues November 17, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Great card! Sounds like you're going to be busy this week!!!