Thursday, November 06, 2008

Those penguins are back!


Who doesn't love these little guys??? They are part of one of the 3 new sets that you can pick up this Friday from The Cat's Pajamas :)
I have also heard that there will be FREE shipping within the U.S. from Friday November 7th to midnight on Sunday November 9th!
And, just like the pricing for the last release, you will be able to pick up all of the new sets for one handy price :) I have to say, Alma has really outdone herself this time - you will not be disappointed with the new images!

3 comments:

jillconyers November 6, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

wonderful card...as usual :)

the penguins are too cute.

Sharon in NE November 6, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Adorable!!

Linda Nicholson November 7, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Alma needs to ship my order out now!!! LOL! I probably was the first person to order (I noticed the site go live around 9:45 PM last night).

These images just make me happy and think of sugarplums and gum drops and anything else sugar coated.

Linda