Saturday, November 08, 2008

Candyland Christmas


Today's card is made with a candy-striped wreath stamp from the "Candyland Christmas" set from The Cat's Pajamas. I think it's a great match with this patterned paper and ribbon by American Crafts!
I had a fun day of stamping today with my friends Shelley and Vicki; first of all we put together some card kits for the leadership group at our school to work on this coming Monday; we made a fun project with York Peppermint Patties too...I'll be sure to get photos of them before I take them to school :) After we got done with the preparation for the kiddos, we did some stamping for ourselves...we shared our stamps and supplies, shared stories and shared some laughs!! Thanks Shelley and Vicki! :)

5 comments:

Sues November 9, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Sounds like a really fun day!! How many Perppermine Patties didn't make it to the project???

Unknown November 9, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

What a fun day! I spent mine buried in my hall closet cleaning it out!!!
Can't wait to see the Peppermint Pattie project.

Linda November 9, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Glad you had a nice day, cute card!

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

That is such a cute card! I love the holly ribbon and the addition of the flower too!

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

i LOVE this card!!! super cute stamp and I LOVE those polka dots!!!