Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...


It has been one of those busy weeks here! We had all the usual school, etc. going on, as well as swimming and piano for Jamie and Nattie. At the same time, Iain finished painting Jamie's room and yesterday I managed to get the rest of his stuff back in there (minus a few bags of trash). So today we went out for breakfast, then went shopping for a new bed for Jamie - he's getting a loft bed with a desk underneath which will work much better with the space he has.


Also...we've decided to move my craft stuff out of the small room I'm in and get it down to the basement - the kids don't use the space down there a lot, so I'm jumping in! It'll also be good for them since they can come and craft with me in a larger space instead of the 3 of us in a tiny room together! My plan is to get it all set up by the time I have my fundraiser cardmaking class on December 6th...so we have a busy few weeks ahead! My hubby even DROVE back from his meeting in Salt Lake City on Friday so that he could go to the IKEA store in Draper, UT to pick up 3 more shelving units (like the ones in the photo) to match the ones we bought when we lived in CA. What a guy! They could have shipped them, but it cost just as much as Iain driving them!


When it's all done I'll hopefully have some great photos to post! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown November 16, 2008 at 2:29 AM  

Love the expedit shelf! I have one plus the 2x4 version for my stamp room... can't wait to see pics of your new crafty space!

Karrie Baker November 16, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

You are married to a GOOD man!! What a guy! Can't wait to see your new space. Sounds like there would be enough room for Linda & I to come visit?!?!?! heehee

Unknown November 16, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I've missed you - this explains where you've been! What a guy you have.
Have fun setting up your new "studio".

Lisa November 16, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Your DH is really a sweetie! Maybe I can talk Debbie into flying out with me for your fundraiser.

Lisa

Darcey November 17, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

How exciting to move into a larger space!! Sounds like fun! I have the same Ikea Unit and love it. I wish it looked as nice and neat as when I first put it up... Enjoy finding new places for your stuff:)