Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Sunday!


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend. The girls loved "High School Musical 3" yesterday; they were very excited when I picked them up. After that we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner, and they all slept over here. We had the usual late-night giggling and early-morning wakeups, so there will be some tired girls later today! LOL! I made them cinnamon muffins for breakfast and the girls are being picked up in the next hour or so.
Today's card is made with one of the newer images from Penny Black. The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up. The giraffe reminds me of the one on the movie "Madagascar"...Jamie is looking forward to "Madagascar 2" being released next month!
This afternoon I have some TCP DT work to finish (yeah!), and a whole bunch of algebra (blech!). I wonder which I should do first....

8 comments:

swordsandswimmers October 26, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Please send me one of these...my Mom Loves Giraffes and her b day is coming up. I Love it!!!!

Karrie Baker October 26, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

I can't believe I am going to say this but start with the algebra first. That way you get it out of the way and end your day on a stamping HIGH!!! :)

Karrie Baker October 26, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Great card by the way!! :)

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

I want some cinnamon muffins!! never had em but they sound great. my girls have been dying to go to HSM3.
This card is SO CUTE. I love the colors, the paper, the image and that flower and ribbon are adorable!!! FABULOUS!!!!

Anonymous October 26, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Oh Toni! He is just so cute! The colours you've chosen are just perfect too - fantastic card!

jillconyers October 27, 2008 at 3:58 AM  

Your weekend sounds like mine. HSM3, sleepover, pizza and of course lots of late-night giggling :)

Great card! Madagascar and the voice of David S. were the first things I thought of when I saw the giraffe.

Ryzmomplus2 October 27, 2008 at 5:23 AM  

my hubby always tells the kids to do their least favorite first, then the rest isn't so bad. Even my kids can't wait to see Madagascar 2 - it looks so cute!

Linda October 27, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

This is cute! We are also looking forward to Madagascar 2.