Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's That Girl? Challenge


Laura and I are so excited to bring you the first week of our regular "Who's That Girl?" challenge! This week we're challenging you to use MFT's "Rain or Shine" set - and to add some bling! The challenge will be held at MFT's Forum on Splitcoast Stampers - and if you're going to upload to the gallery there, be sure to use keyword MFTWTG1 so that we can find your work :) For my card, I used "Rain or Shine" along with patterned paper by SEI ("Citrus Kick"). My bling is Stickles and rhinestones! I colored the image with colored pencils and blended the color with Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits).
Have an awesome Monday!

4 comments:

Laura September 15, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

The colors are just fabulous on this card, Toni!

Shirley September 15, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Very cute and wonderful colors and design also.

Linda September 15, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I like the colors on this card, so pretty.

Sarah Coggins September 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Wonderful cheery card! I love the bright colors. :)