Thursday, September 04, 2008

Three Peeps Challenge :)


Here's a monthly challenge I'll be taking part in, along with my fellow TCP DT member Karrie and TCP Swanky Stamper Linda! We decided that each of us will come up with one thing that we all have to include in our card or project. This month I decided we'd use some of the fabulous new birthday stamps from TCP; Karrie wanted us to use the color turquoise; and Linda wanted us to add one of her favorite embellies - bling!


Sooooo, here's my card :) The stamps are from TCP's "You Say It's Your Birthday" set and patterned paper is by K & Company.

13 comments:

Linda Nicholson September 4, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

So pretty Toni! You have such a flair for using designer paper! Looks like we were on the exact same wavelength with Sprinkle! LOL!

Linda

:Jayne September 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Such a cute card and I don't even like cats! It's just adorable!

:J

Karrie Baker September 4, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

You totally blingified that card! I love it!! Linda will be so proud! hahaha

That really is cute...dang...I think you should send it to me for my happy birthday. Yeah, definitely. LOLOLOLOL

Unknown September 5, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

I just love the kitty,kitty!

Noelia September 5, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Very very cute! I love me some turquoise!

Carla September 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

That is SUCH a fun idea! I love it, and I love the card you came up with! I look forward to following this challenge!

Linda September 5, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Cute stamp and I think the paper is so pretty.

Janet September 5, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

What a fun challenge! I love the kitty with that turquoise color. Purrfect!

Sues September 5, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

love it! Nice job!!! Have fun with your challenges.

jillconyers September 6, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

Your creativity and card designs never cease to amaze me :)

Anonymous September 6, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

This is gorgeous Toni - I do so love those colours and the stamp is too cute!

Sarah Coggins September 7, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

What a cute stamp! Love the little thought bubble and all the jewels. tfs! :)

Shirley September 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Your cat is just too cute with all of the wonderful bling and great colors in your design