Thursday, September 18, 2008

MFT Sketch Challenge - and Hearts Galore!


Today's card is one I made to cover two MFT challenges :) It's for Frances' (StampOwl's) sketch challenge and for tomorrow's "Oldies Plus Goodies" challenge to use the "Hearts Galore" set from MFT :)

Patterned paper is by 7 gypsies; brad by Die Cuts With A View.
Today I'm working until 1, then heading to the gym, and off to the doctor's for a quick visit for some prescription refills. And tomorrow - the kids and I have no school!! The teachers have a training day, but the rest of us get the day off :) And I will be...STAMPING!

5 comments:

Heather September 18, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Very pretty! I like the lace.

Anonymous September 18, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

I really like this. The lace and the brad are the perfect touches to a great card!!

Lily September 18, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

so sweet

Janet September 19, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

Adorable card! The lace is a pretty touch.

Enjoy your day off!!

Linda September 21, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Pretty card!