Saturday, September 27, 2008

Magical Christmas


Here's another card made with the new stamps I showed in yesterday's post :) I colored the image with colored pencils and blended it with Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits) before adding some silver Stickles glitter glue. Patterned paper by American Crafts...
What are your weekend plans? On Saturday Iain and Nattie are going to check out the location of the 6th grade outdoor lab (the 6th graders go away for a whole week in October!) and Jamie and I will stay home - hopefully I can get a little stamping done to prepare for my MFT and TCP challenges early next week! I also have some magazine submissions to write up :) Not sure what Sunday holds for us yet, but we've all had a very busy week so I won't be upset if we hang out at home together...
Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to!

2 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 September 27, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

cute card! I'm hoping to get some scrapping time in this weekend too! Besides for the usual cleaning and such?

Sarah Coggins September 27, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Very pretty card! I like the little bits of pp. :)