Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting to know me (and you!)...

I found this on Janet's blog...I filled in my answers - feel free to copy and paste on your blog with your answers so that I can learn more about you! Enjoy! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - but just little ones
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Fly Me To The Moon" 3-D with Nattie and Jamie this afternoon
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Amazing Race (Season 14 starts in a week!)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Recently Kellogg's "Smart Start" cereal and my Earl Grey tea :)
6. What is your middle name? Don't have one
7. What food do you dislike? Creamy, cheesy sauces (it's a texture thing...)
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? The older Matchbox Twenty CDs
9. What kind of car do you drive? Infiniti QX56
10.Favorite sandwich? Ham, cheese, and Branston Pickle (a British addition to sandwiches!)11.What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty
12.Favorite item of clothing? Jammies!
13.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Alaska
14.Favorite brand of clothing? I’m not brand sensitive!
15.Where would you retire to? I'd stay here in the mountains for summer and fall, then go to the beach for winter and spring! LOL! I can dream, right?
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? December 2006 when I turned 35; we had a huge snowstorm after driving home from my surprise trip to the spa, and we were so grateful to have our new car which was better equipped for getting us home in the deep snow!
17.Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating
18.Farthermost place you are sending this? n/a, since this is a blog post
19.Person you expect to send it back first? I bet Patti and Sue will play along!
20.When is your birthday? December
21.Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning person...once I'm out of bed :)
22.What is your shoe size? 9
23.Pets? Dog - Tasha; Cats - Pickle, Sally, Aspen, Bailey
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I get my first paycheck this Friday! Woo hoo! Taking hubby out for dinner :)
25.What did you want to be when you were little? An interpreter
26.How are you today? Doing well; had a great weekend and am ready for work tomorrow :) 27.What is your favorite candy? Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate (the proper kind, made in the U.K.)
28.What is your favorite flower? Carnations
29.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? None in partcular right now...just going with the flow!
30.What are you listening to right now? The dishwasher
31.What was the last thing you ate? A mini candy bar with the cup of tea Iain made me earlier tonight
32.Do you wish on stars? No
33.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle
34.How is the weather right now? Cold and dark - it's about 40 out there tonight
35.The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Didn't speak to anyone on the phone today!
36.Favorite soft drink? Sprite
37.Favorite restaurant? A place in San Francisco called the Indian Oven
38.Real hair color? Brown with 75% gray... :(
39.What was your favorite toy as a child? Coloring books and a set of new markers!
40.Summer or winter? Fall :)
41.Hugs or kisses? hugs
42.Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla :)
43.Coffee or tea? Tea all the way!
44.Do you want your friends to email you back? Absolutely - I want my blog friends to play along!
45.When was the last time you cried? On the first day of school - it happens every year :)
46.What is under your bed? Cat fur, dog fur :)
47.What did you do last night? Stayed home, had bacon sandwiches for dinner and watched TV with Iain and the kiddos
48.What are you afraid of? Cancer
49.Salty or sweet? Salty
50.How many keys on your key ring? 2 - car key and house key
51.How many years at your current job? 1 month as a paraprofessional; 4 years of design team work
52.Favorite day of the week? Saturday :)
53.How many towns have you lived in? About 8
54.Do you make friends easily? No, I wish I did though...

7 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 September 22, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

great list! We have the Matchbox 20, Alaska and Vanilla n common... but you threw me when you named tea a favorite to coffee... lol

Linda September 22, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

I enjoyed reading your list. We have a lot on common, I love tea, vanilla, dog hair under the bed. :)

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

I enjoyed reading your answers Toni - I can relate to quite a number of them too!

Benita September 22, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Love the questions & your answers. I did it on my blog, too :)

Noelia September 23, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Loved reading your answers. I LOVE tea too!

Sarah Coggins September 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Fun reading your answers, Toni! :) I'm curious about the interpreter part.

Janet September 24, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

Oooo, fun reading your answers! I like Smart Start cereal, too (the kind with raisins). But I have no idea what a Branston pickle is! Do tell! :-)