Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Flopsey - and brand new stamps from My Favorite Things :)




Flopsey is a new character who was added to the My Favorite Things collection with the July release. There are two Flopsey sets, called "Gardener Flopsey" and "I'm Pullin' for You". These images are perfect for coloring and/or paper piecing; I did a little of both with this card and layout.




And...if you like Flopsey, you'll be happy with the August stamp release from MFT which is taking place on Wednesday night (9pm - 11pm EST) over at the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers.




There are five new sets being released this month, and Kim has also added ribbon to the MFT store! In addition, there is a new "Girl Who Wants It All Special": one of each new set for just $65! And there will be a chance to be this month's Guest Designer. Check out all the details here.

8 comments:

Sarah Coggins August 6, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Beautiful card! I love the texture of the field - did you emboss it? tfs! :)

Unknown August 6, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Awe - I love the layout & the card is absolutely adorable!! You do such good work!

Janet August 6, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Too cute! I'm with Sarah...the field is awesome. TFS!

Benita August 6, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Great layout & card! Those stamps are cute :)

Sues August 6, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Love the LO! Maybe because I'm in it!!! :) No really, it is very very cute!!!

jillconyers August 7, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Awesome details!

Inspired by your blog. I've been playing (or more like practicing) with coloring, shading, etc. stamped images. Need more practice LOL

Thank you for the inspiration :)

Darcey August 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

So Cute! Great job on the cards!

Linda August 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

Such cute stamps! Great projects!