Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My TCP Tuesday card for this week :)



Sorry for being a little late, but here's my card for the TCP Tuesday sketch that was posted yesterday. I made a bright and cheery Get Well card using TCP stamps - you can see the stamps here. The patterned paper is by Autumn Leaves, and I paper pieced the bowl and the spoon using the patterned paper. I also added some shading with my Copics and faux stitching with my Signo white gel pen.

The kids and I are heading out to see Wall-E this afternoon. Have a great Wednesday!

9 comments:

Sharon in NE July 9, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Great DT and colors! Love this!

Sarah Coggins July 9, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Very cute! I love that fun little stamp and the reds & greens. Hope you all enjoy Wall-E! :)

Heather July 9, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Adorable! I love the faux stitching and the dots on the scallops. I'll have to use this sketch soon. TFS & enjoy the movie. It looks cute!

Anonymous July 9, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Just gorgeous! I love the faux stitching, dots and scallop oval - it sets off that cute little stamped image so perfectly!

Karrie Baker July 9, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Love, love, LOVE this card!!! :)

Sues July 9, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Awesome card! Would cheer me up!

Unknown July 9, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Question.....how do you get the "links" highlighted as you do in so many of your posts? I've tried a couple things, but can't get it to work....

Linda July 10, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

So pretty, I love the colors on this one

Janet July 10, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

It's so adorable! Love the colors. It's sure to cheer up someone who is under the weather!

Have fun at the movie! DD and her BF are going tomorrow. They don't seem to want me to go along... :-)