Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Mail


I forgot to mention a couple of pieces of happy mail that arrived just before I left :) One was a set of stamps that Julee added to my Verve Visual order as a thank you for this card I had published in "Just Cards 10" using some of Verve's stamps :)
And the other was a brand new ATC holder, courtesy of Linda (blogger, friend, and super TCP fan), who recently hosted a terrific ATC swap where all us swappers used our TCP stamps. I got some amazing pieces of art back - and thank you, Linda, for your super-sweet gift! You rock!
Well, it's time for me to hit the hay but I'll be back tomorrow with some vacation photos in between catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, Nattie's ortho appointment and her piano lesson :) Night night!

3 comments:

jillconyers July 24, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

The joy of getting happy mail :)

mborrero July 24, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

love the layered look.

living creating & appreciating
my blog

Unknown July 24, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

It's good to see you blogging again - I've miseed you!