Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday - and happy mail!



So, the kiddos are back at school today now that the power has been restored down there :) The snow is starting to melt...we're supposed to get up to 50 today so that should help; we might get more snow tomorrow though! Ugh!





What are your plans for today? I am going to do some studying for school this morning. The class I'm in right now is Biology and I haven't done that since high school, so this one might be tough for me.... Then this afternoon I'm going to get busy with some ATCs. I have a bunch of swaps that are due by the end of the month :)

And check out this card that I received in the mail yesterday from Trixie! How cute is that with all the stitching? Thanks, Trixie!!

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson May 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Super cute Toni! I love all the stitching she did on her card!

Have fun studying and digging out of the snow!

Linda

Ryzmomplus2 May 14, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Say it isn't so... you still have snow! What a sweet card to receive - that stitching is awesome and the detail with the rope, wow!

Linda May 14, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Pretty cards! I can't believe you are still getting snow. Glad to hear it is melting quickly.