Monday, May 26, 2008

The Tudors


I love this series! Iain and I started watching the first season on DVD at the end of last week. We're about 2/3 through now, and I don't want it to end! The acting is awesome; one of my favorite characters is Cardinal Wolsey (played by Sam Neill). I need to go and find out when Season 2 will be out on DVD :) I enjoy reading about this period of England's history - I've read "The Other Boleyn Girl" (by Philippa Gregory) 3 times and have also read several historical fiction/biographies by Jean Plaidy about some of the kings and queens. I love it!

4 comments:

Maureen May 26, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

You know, I never watched that series... it looks good though.

Wendalyn May 26, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

I just finished watching it recently too. I love King Henry he played in the show August Rush. I know Season 2 is currently playing so should be on DVD soon. Its definately a great show can't wait to buy the next one.

FORD RULES May 27, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

I think i SAW THE ADDS ON tv FOR THE show and I rember wanting to watch it but I never got to see it. Any way I think I will put it in My net filx Que.
Thanks for reminding meof it...

Lida May 31, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

I am a huge Tudors fan, the acting is amazing and we are so hooked on it, plus Henry is quite yummy himself lol.