Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My TCP Tuesday card :)

Sorry for the delay in posting this - yesterday was "one of those days"! This is my TCP Tuesday card for this week: Katie (our Hostess this week) asked us to design a card using TCP's "Ring of Flowers" stamp; isn't it pretty? The flower in the middle is by Petaloo; I got mine at My Favorite Things.

Talking of MFT, tonight is the release party at Splitcoast Stampers for the May stamp sets. I'll be posting separately about those later today :)

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Lida May 7, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

What a pretty card love the combination of stripes and flowers it looks awesome!

Sues May 7, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

This is quite bright and cheery for a very dreary day in Colorado!

Linda May 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Love the bright spring colors!

Darcey May 7, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Very cute card. I always like the bright colors and flower stamps!

Linda Nicholson May 13, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

So cute Toni! Love the bright springy colors (especially as winter just seems to keep hanging on in CO)! This particular stamp always seems to find its way on my perpetual TCP wishlist (that Alma keeps coming out with too many cute new stamps that keep taking priority)!

Linda