Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Winter Storm Watch?!

Yep! We have a Winter Storm Watch in effect from Wednesday night through Thursday afternoon...and some forecasts are saying we could get more than a foot of snow! In April! I have an appointment in Denver on Wednesday morning and hopefully lunch with Sue, but will have to keep a close eye on the forecast so that I can be home before the awful driving weather comes in.

It does make for some pretty photos though! :) And Iain will miss the storm because he's down in Brazil, humidity and all - so I'll have to email photos to him regularly to show him what he's missing!

10 comments:

mborrero April 9, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

wow stay warm,

Janean Campbell April 9, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Wow! Poor girl...It's finally warmed up some here.

Jill April 9, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Poor Iain - missing out! Still, he gets Brazil...

Hope you get just enough weather to cause some excitement but not enough to cause any harm! April's hard to believe! And here I am getting upset that it got into the sixties I think it was last week.

jillconyers April 9, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

We have a storm watch with the possibility of snow too :(

I can't believe it! Just yesterday it was clear skies and in the 70s.

Tanis April 9, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

We aren't out of the woods yet either. It's deceivingly nice and sunny and warmer. I'm expecting a major snowstorm to hit before May. Then I won't be depressed if it happens. (Hang in there, summer's coming!)

Unknown April 9, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

don't you just hate that crap!!!

Linda April 9, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I hope you don't get too much snow. Stay warm!

Carla April 9, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

Oh, I know that's a pain for you, but I'd love to see some snow! It's gray and ugly and foggy and misty here. If it would just RAIN or SNOW! Man, I don't like the weather here!

Aimeslee Winans April 9, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Girl, you better sit tight and make cards, LOL. Really.

Lida April 9, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Oh wow how is that possible!! That is so weird winter in april lol.