Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you to the awesome ladies who attended my class today at Artistic License here in Conifer. As you know, it was my first time teaching and you made the experience so much fun! Thank you also for your feedback which I will absolutely use for my next class :)

Talking of my next class, it will be on Saturday May 3rd. This time we'll be using stamps by My Favorite Things. We'll make 4 cards and will be using 3 different sets of stamps. One of the cards will be a pretty Mother's Day card. I hope to see you there again! In the meantime, if there's anything specific you'd like to see offered in the way of classes, just drop me a note and I'll let Mary know. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I'll be back on Monday with the first of a few sneak peeks of the new release coming on Friday from The Cat's Pajamas :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Jen Sue Wild April 12, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

I am glad your class went well....

Lida April 13, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

But of course they loved your class, I bet it was amazing you are so talented!!! I would love to take a class with you!

Aimeslee Winans April 13, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Glad your class went well, Toni!

Janet April 15, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

So glad your class went well and that you had fun! It's a ton of work but I really love it. Hope you do, too! :-) If you ever need any advice on anything related to teaching, just LMK -- I've surely experienced just about everything!! LOL