Monday, April 14, 2008

More sneak peeks!


Here are another couple of cards made with the upcoming TCP set called "It's A Mod, Mod World" :) Poochie and Sprinkle are having tons of fun! Don't forget to check out the other TCP DT girls' blogs for more samples!


We have a busy week ahead...conferences at school for both kiddos, and from Wednesday through Friday the contractors are coming in to do our family room remodel...we're taking out a closet and the fireplace so that the room can be used a little better. Iain is more than ready to get a new TV, and I am ready to get new carpet in there :)




5 comments:

Linda Nicholson April 14, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

OMG...but these are both cute! I am so gonna be all over the new release! I NEED a rocket and that TV!

Love what you did on the rocket especially! Poochie looks like he's ready to shoot to the moon and back!

Good luck with the remodel! Just watch out for those kitties of yours. I know how curious cats can be.

Linda

Aimeslee Winans April 14, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

Good luck on the room remodel.

Those cards are absolutely fabulous! Love how you did the rocket's exhaust!

Linda April 14, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

I love these cards too, the stamps are so stinkin cute. Good luck with the renovations.

Heather April 15, 2008 at 6:15 AM  

Those are adorable! I love the heart/paw background. Are those stamps from TCP too?

Stampin' Meg April 15, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

I love these lil doggies- these cards are stinkin' cute-I used that same DCWV PP on a card I posted on my blog yesterday!It's yummy stuff, no?