Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Stink You're Sweet!

Hi all :) I hope you're having a super Saturday. We're having a relaxing day here at home...I'm working on a paper for school (well, I'm supposed to be...), the kids are playing together (!) down in the basement, and Iain is out walking Tasha. Tonight Iain and I are going out for dinner together - without the kiddos! Woo hoo! We're going to The Fort, which is a restaurant we've heard a lot about since moving to Colorado. I'm looking forward to going out for an adult meal for the first time in a very long time :)

Today's card is another Stampin' Up! card...I love these funny sayings. This one says "I stink you're sweet" - and check out the little skunk with the flower! The patterned paper is by Bo Bunny and the Shimmer Brads are by Making Memories. I colored the skunk with colored pencils and Gamsol. Enjoy your day, whatever you're up to!

9 comments:

Linda Nicholson April 26, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Super cute Toni! I love your color combo and use of patterned paper. Enjoy the night out with the hubby and drink an adult beverage or two for my sake!


Linda

Karrie Baker April 26, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

I stink you're sweet too!! LOLOL This is adorable!

Lida April 26, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

That is such an adorable quote!! Super funny too!

Bunny B April 27, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

That's adorable! Lovely card!!

Benita April 27, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

What a cute card! Love that stamp :)

Lindsay Spencer April 27, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

I stink you make way cute cards!

Carla April 27, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Love this card, the DP is spectacular, you put everything together beautifully!

I graduated from Evergreen, so we ate at The Fort a lot, as my parents, especially my dad, loves fine dining. Now this will age me, I'll bet it's been 25 years since I ate there last. I graduated Evergreen in '82, and we probably ate there a couple of times when I was home from college. Have a good time!

Darcey April 28, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

Adoralble Card!

Maureen April 28, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Awww... too cute! Just love your cards, Toni!