Sunday, March 02, 2008

Snowy Sunday!

Good morning! Well, it started snowing here last night and so far we've got about 5" of the white stuff outside. Iain and the kiddos were going to go snow tubing today, but the roads don't look too good so they postponed it till next Saturday. It's a day for wearing jammies, watching movies, playing games and hanging out. Sounds good to me!

Today's card is made with a stamp from an A Muse acrylic set. I stitched around the edges and added some grosgrain ribbons for fun :) The patterned paper is from the Goldilocks line by Piggy Tales.

Enjoy your Sunday!

8 comments:

Alyssa March 2, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

That cat card is soo cute. Love the circles!

Lida March 2, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

What a pretty card, love the look and the kitty

Sues March 2, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Very cute!!! Keep warm! Dan is stuck at the airport waiting to go to Chicago but alas no plane!!! I'm glad I'm home!

Linda Nicholson March 2, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Super cute Toni! I'm loving all the stitching that you're doing lately!

Can you believe the weather? It was 74 here in the Springs yesterday and it is 33 (and snowing) today!

Thanks for my ATC and pretty card! My ATC and card is sitting at a place of honor on my stamp desk to inspire me. :-) Where do you purchase your little ATC covers? I'm in a couple of ATC swaps and I would like to send them off with the covers if at all possible.

Linda

Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Yay! More stitching - gotta love that! *grin* Love the little cat too - so cute!

Darcey March 2, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Love the kitty!

Linda March 4, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

cute card!

Janet March 4, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

Awww...couldn't have picked a better subject for your card! :-) Love that edge stitching!