Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Papertrey creations

I was in an ATC swap on Splitcoast Stampers and signed up for a Papertrey group. I finished the ATCs yesterday and had a leftover image that I made into this card :) I love it! The inks are from one of the ColorBox Queues (Brights), ribbon is a scrap from my stash and the little charm is one I picked up at Hobby Lobby last week.

Have a great Thursday! I plan on spending the day stamping from the minute the kids get on the school bus until they walk back through the door. Lots of projects to do! Samples for the next release from The Cat's Pajamas, to name just one! And if you haven't seen it yet, check out the March Project of the Month by the super-talented Tracy Falco. It's an Easter Goodie Bag - so cute!

7 comments:

Sarah Coggins March 13, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors and pop of bling in the flower centers. :)

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

LOVE THIS!!!! I'm dying to get this set, it's on my wish list! Great job, Toni!

Amber Porter March 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Super cute! Love the bright colors you used!

Nina March 13, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Hey, Toni! Blog-hopping on the bi-weekly QKD DT challenge. Sigh. So sorry I'm missing so much.

Love your Joe cards! You really brought Joe to life.

Hope your kiddo is doing better and wishing him a belated happy birthday. He's so cute. =)

Nina

Cindy @ Creating at Home March 13, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

What a cute card!

Aimeslee Winans March 13, 2008 at 2:25 PM  

Love your new cards, layout and atc's, Toni. Hey, email me your mailing address to

aimeslee@earthlink.net

okay? Thanks,
Aimeslee

Janet March 14, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

It's adorable! Love it!