Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Hello!

Here's another card made with the "Greetings Blocks" set from Queen Kat Designs. I decided to use this patterned paper from Making Memories' "Cheeky" collection with it :) In other QKD news, the super-talented Ana Wohlfahrt is the Guest Designer for March! Check out Ana's creations for QKD right here.

How is everyone's week going? The weather has been positively balmy here - we went over 50 degrees yesterday! I think the last time it was that warm here was...oh...last fall! LOL! We've been living in Colorado for over a year now and one of my favorite things has been experiencing 4 seasons for the first time in many years!

Yesterday the home healthcare company dropped off a little device that I had to wear last night to measure my oxygen levels while I was sleeping. It was part of the sleep study last week, but since that was done in Denver and we're about 3000+ feet higher up here in Conifer, the doctor wanted these figures too...I woke up a couple of times during the night and the oxygen was in the mid-80s, so still not good. Grrr......

My plans for today are pretty simple: stamping! I was going to work on my part of our team paper for school, but the link in our syllabus isn't working, so we can't move forward with it until the instructor sorts it out for us. Bummer, huh? I'm thinking I'll go up and stamp a bunch of images, then sit and catch up on the last couple of episodes of "Big Brother" while I color them in :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown February 28, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

How fun! I missed the duck images yesterday - LOVE them. It's going to hit a "balmy" 10 degrees tonite here in Michigan - would you send some of those tropical breezes this way???

Linda Nicholson February 28, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Happy Thursday to you too Toni! Hasn't the weather been just grand here in CO? I tell ya, I know I've been enjoying it! Hang in there with the Oxygen levels! I can only imagine how frustrating that would be.

Super cute card! I love the image paired with that yummy patterned paper. Such a cheery looking card!

Linda

Lynn February 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Love the card Toni. Just love that paper also.

I hope that all your test come back good for you. I completely understand what you are going through.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas February 28, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Hi Toni,
Glad to have found your blog. So which MFT set is your favorite? Would love to be near the mountains. I am in flat land Texas Chris

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas February 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

I just researched and found my answer..LOL

Aimeslee Winans February 28, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

Your sentiments worked well with that paper, love it. Hope you get your oxygen levels straightened out. What class are you taking online?

Linda February 29, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I like this card too. I hope you get everything worked out with your oxygen levels.