I've been tagged by Sabrina to share 7 random/weird facts about myself...hmmm....here goes...
- Even though I lived in the UK for 22 years, I never went to Wales!
- I don't like my food touching, especially if there is a sauce involved :)
- My favorite subjects at high school and college were foreign languages: French, German, and Spanish. It wasn't until years later that I found out that my maternal great-grandmother was German and taught foreign languages!
- I have had freckles (or "sun kisses", as my Dad called them) for as long as I can remember.
- I cry easily at sappy movies!
- I can flare my nostrils!
- On a trip back from Scotland to the U.S. in 2004, we met Simon Cowell! He was on our flight from Glasgow to London Heathrow and we went and caught up with him at baggage claim. He was soooo nice (and cute!) and gave Nattie his autograph!