Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sabrina to share 7 random/weird facts about myself...hmmm....here goes...

  • Even though I lived in the UK for 22 years, I never went to Wales!
  • I don't like my food touching, especially if there is a sauce involved :)
  • My favorite subjects at high school and college were foreign languages: French, German, and Spanish. It wasn't until years later that I found out that my maternal great-grandmother was German and taught foreign languages!
  • I have had freckles (or "sun kisses", as my Dad called them) for as long as I can remember.
  • I cry easily at sappy movies!
  • I can flare my nostrils!
  • On a trip back from Scotland to the U.S. in 2004, we met Simon Cowell! He was on our flight from Glasgow to London Heathrow and we went and caught up with him at baggage claim. He was soooo nice (and cute!) and gave Nattie his autograph!
And now, in true blog tag fashion, I am tagging seven fellow bloggers to take up this challenge (apologies if you've already been tagged):

Patti
Lisa
Debbie
Sue
Karrie
Katie
Linda

3 comments:

Lida February 6, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

I love finding out things like that from fellow bloggers.
How cool that you met Simon!

Linda February 6, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Fun list! That is cool that Simon gave Nattie an autograph.

Linda Nicholson February 6, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Hmmm...I'm going to have to think about this one a little.

Linda