Monday, February 04, 2008

Sharing some love...

Hi! Happy Monday! Here's a little love for you this Monday morning. I made this one over the weekend with the "Puppy Love" set from TCP - I colored the lovebirds with my Copic markers and shaded them around the edges with my favorite Gray shade to add dimension.

The patterned paper is from Daisy D's - I love the touch of purple on there! I also added some faux stitching by using my black pen to make "holes" and then the white Signo gel pen for the "stitches". No needle and thread required!

13 comments:

Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Oh this is so cute! I LOVE it! And very clever "stitching" too! :)

Linda February 4, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

This is very cute, I love your cards!

Sues February 4, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

The faux stitching is very convincing! I love it!!!! I'm going to try this technique right now!!!

Anonymous February 4, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Cute card - love the pattern paper!

Heather February 4, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

I love the faux stitching! I might have to borrow that one. :)

Heather Bares February 4, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

very cute!

Karrie Baker February 4, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

These guys are one of my favorite stamps from TCP! I even have a card sketched out using them on my desk. Guess I better quit playing on the computer and get busy!! LOL

SUPER CUTE CARD!! Love it! :)

Linda Nicholson February 4, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

I absolutely love the non-traditional Valentine's colors! Purple is my absolute favorite so I immediately was drawn to your card. Love the coloring...so sweet!

Linda

Lida February 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

That is such an adorable and cute card, love the colors.

jillconyers February 5, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Cool color combo :)

Nancyroo February 5, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

really cute card, love the colors!

Darcey February 5, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Neat sewing idea. I will have to try that. TFS!

Colleen February 5, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Sure cute! Great pp and love the faux stitching!