Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Saturday game of blog tag :)

Courtesy of Karrie! Here goes...

  • You must post the rules before you give your answers.
  • You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
  • Each fact must begin with that letter.
  • If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
  • After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
  • At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
I'm having to use my maiden name since I don't have a middle name (sniff, sniff...)

M = my own biggest critic. Aren't we all in some form or another?
A = arty! Of course I have to say that! The funny thing is that when I was younger my parents weren't particularly supportive of my creative side...I'm so glad that I stuck with it though!
R = resourceful. I can usually figure out a way to do something, somehow :)
S = shy. It takes me quite a while to get to open up to people...but when I do, then my British sarcastic side comes out and I'm ready to go :)
H = hopeful! I'm optimistic, even when a situation seems very difficult (families, anyone?)

So now the whole tagging five other people...I am tagging....

Sue
Linda
Katy
Janet
and Jill

Have fun!

5 comments:

Linda February 4, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Thanks Toni! I did the tag.

Linda Nicholson February 4, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Great words Toners! Now I just need to figure out what to do for my middle name.

Linda

Katy February 6, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

I did the tag, Toni!

It was surprisingly difficult!

Janet February 6, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Great post! I could use most of your words to describe me... :-)

Thanks for the tag, Toni! I finally have internet again so hope to get to it tomorrow! :-)

Ryzmomplus2 February 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

That was a great post - you did good with your letters :)