Sunday, February 24, 2008

Off to catch some zzzz's....

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I'm heading out this evening to have another sleep study done; the doctor wants to see how I'm doing. The funny thing is, they call it a sleep study, but sleeping with 2 dozen probes attached is virtually impossible....

This photo of Jamie was taken last weekend when we got another few inches of snow. Not much on the ground right now though! In fact, when we got up this morning it was already 42 degrees!

I'll be back tomorrow with a card :) See ya!

8 comments:

Karrie Baker February 24, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Have fun with all the probes!! LOL

Hope you get some sleep! :)

Linda Nicholson February 24, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Good luck with your study! Hope your results come back OK!

And what a cutie!

Linda

Maureen February 24, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Aw, good luck with the test. Great photo!

Take care,

Linda February 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Good luck with the study!

Unknown February 25, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

sleep study - my mom went through those. You don't sleep, you're right! Cute pic of Jamie! We have a little snow left on the ground & we're supposed to get another 3-5" by tomorrow afternoon! Enough already!!! I'm really getting tired of it. I know, I know - I live in Michigan, get used to it, right?

Sarah Coggins February 25, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Cute photo! :) Best of luck with the sleep study.

Aimeslee Winans February 26, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

Ugh, good luck on the study homework! Or field trip? lol

Noelia February 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

What a cute pic! We have lots of snow here too.
Good luck with your sleep study and let us know how it went.