Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Day!


Making these cards this morning just made me happy! How could they not, with all the bright colors and pretty flower image with candles! I got this stamp from Outlines Rubber Stamps - I've been drawn to them recently because there's lots to color on them, and great potential for layering and adding dimension. On these ones I layered the frame and the large part of the flower; hopefully you can see it on the photos. The patterned paper is by American Crafts.

Not too much going on today; I went grocery shopping, finished up about 6 different cards for posting online this week, played outside with Tasha for a bit, and will be picking up the kiddos from school later since Nattie has her orthodontist appointment. Iain's away in Kansas City just for the night, so it'll just be Nattie and me watching American Idol :) Enjoy the rest of your day!

13 comments:

Lida February 12, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Those card are so pretty and look so happy totally love the colors!

LisaDV February 12, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Love those bright cheerful colors. Those cards are great.

jillconyers February 12, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Your cards are awesome. It's so nice to see bright cheerful colors!

Janet February 12, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

Gosh, Toni...I missed a few days reading blogs and I can't believe all the cards you've posted! They're so colorful and creative! It's great to see and be inspired by your work. TFS! Janet

Lynn February 12, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Hi Toni,
Those cards are just simply beautiful! I can't get over all the wonderful color.

I see that I missed so much in the last month. You certainly have been on a roll. I, on the other hand, have not been. Hopefully by next month I will be able to get creative. Thanks for your continued support and friendship.

Unknown February 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Love these cards! The colors are nice and bright!

Unknown February 13, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Love the cheery colors - I just made a store page the other day with the new birthday line from 3 Bugs in a Rug. They are bright & cheery like these!
I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!!!!! (by the way) :)

Darcey February 13, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

cute, cute, cute!!
TFS!

Linda February 13, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Beautiful cards, so festive!

Anonymous February 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Oooh - these are just lovely!

Aimeslee Winans February 15, 2008 at 3:08 AM  

Love the colors!

Linda Nicholson February 15, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Oh my God...LOVE THESE! How could anyone not smile when looking at these! They are seriously pretty!

Linda

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Okay, these babies are all kinds of WOW!!! Love them!