Friday, February 29, 2008

Birthday Invitations :)

Here are the invitations I was working on yesterday for Jamie's 6th birthday. The party hat and sentiment are from The Cat's Pajamas, and patterned paper is from SEI's Doodley Doo Boy line - isn't it great?

Nattie is sleeping over at a friend's tonight, so it'll just be Iain, Jamie and me (and the pets, of course!). We're letting Jamie choose what movie we'll watch, so I'm wondering what he'll pick..."Over the Hedge", "Shrek 3", "Open Season", "Ice Age", "The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie"...who knows??

Have a fantastic weekend, whatever you're up to!! I'll be back over the weekend with another card :)

10 comments:

Tanis February 29, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Ack! They turned out so cute!!
Love that paper, goes with the little party hat perfectly!

Linda February 29, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

Cute card, so festive!

Lynn March 1, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Wonderful card! Love all the great colors. You rock as always.

Hope you have a great Movie night in!

Sues March 1, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Very cute! And what was the verdict on the movie?

Linda Nicholson March 1, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Very cute Toni! The party hat is so vibrant...it literally looks like it is poppin off the card!

I think Jamie and my two boys would get along fabulously! I think we own every movie listed except the Spongebob one (but we have seen it on Nick). :-)

Linda

Sarah Coggins March 1, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

What a cute card! Love the stamp & SEI paper. :)

Maureen March 1, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Aw, great card! I am planning on making a few this weekend too... I want to stock up so I'll be prepared for office birthday requests.

Unknown March 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

OMG! that is soooo cute!! and I have that stamp too! What a cute invite.

Darcey March 2, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Love them!

Janet March 4, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Love that paper! It matches the hat perfectly! :-) Adorable invites!