Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Wednesday :)


How's your week going so far? I am getting a lot better every day - and sleeping better now, too, which makes a huge difference as we all know. Iain's working from home, no trips this week or next week :) We will have to take a quick trip out this afternoon to try and find a cowboy hat for Jamie - he has a real cowboy coming to visit their class tomorrow and he really wants to dress up...hopefully we'll find something cowboy-ish!

Another TCP card today, made with the new "Puppy Love" set. The patterned paper is by Memory Box. Enjoy the rest of your day!

I'm still planning on doing another drawing first thing in the morning if I don't hear from Stacy...so stay tuned!

11 comments:

Unknown January 23, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

You make the cutest cards!!!!! Too cute!

Heather January 23, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

I'm glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to see your little cowboy...you know you'll have to share a pic! :)

Sarah Coggins January 23, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

So glad to hear you are feeling better! Best of luck in the search for a cowboy hat. :)

Sharon in NE January 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Oh...I love the sweetie pie.

I don't should be break dancing quite yet.

Linda Nicholson January 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Just remember...slow and steady wins the race. I know a couple of women that pushed themselves too hard and too quickly after their surgery and it hurt their recovery. Remember...the doctor knows best!

Your card is too cute (and you know you're gonna have to share a picture of your cute little cowboy too don't ya?)!

Unknown January 23, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Oh - we have Cowboys & Indians day at our school tomorrow for Snowcoming Week! How funny is that?
I could have sent a hat to Jamie had I known sooner - I have one in my stash in my closet!
Hope you find something - a bandana & plaid shirt w/ jeans is always a good look for a cowboy!

Aimeslee Winans January 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Hope you get lots better soon! Cute card, too.

Linda January 23, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Such a cute card!

Barbara Eastwick January 23, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

That is a great card. I love the layered scalloped circles.

Glad you are feeling better, and getting some sleep - yep, that really matters.

How'd the search for the hat go?

Sues January 23, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

I need to know what size scallop punches those are - I have to improve my collection!! Your ideas are always to die for! TFS!

Janet January 23, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

A real cowboy?? How fun!
Glad to hear you're on the mend. I'm sure it's slow going right now, and that's OK!
Adorable card, as always, Toni! :-)