Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling thankful


Look at these beautiful irises that I received from Sue and her family this week. I have such a pretty selection of fresh flowers around the house right now thanks to friends and family who have been so supportive before and after my surgery. The get well cards and blog wishes have been an enormous help!

Another get-well gift I received was from my fantastic Circle Journal (CJ) group, the Seasoned CJ Survivors. I have been lucky enough to work on several rounds of CJ's with these amazing ladies in a drama-free environment! Those of you who have previous CJ experience know what a rarity that is :) The box had an elegantly-packaged selection of all my favorite things inside, including a book about the wisdom of women, a CD, a booklight, fluffy socks, cookies (of course, they're gone now!), a flower, and a lovely card. One of the best things is that we're organizing a get-together in Carmel, CA this June where we can finally all meet face-to-face!! What fun we're going to have!

I am feeling very thankful this weekend. How about you?

3 comments:

Sues January 25, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

xpccnxWow - these are beautiful! I am very thankful that they were that nice!!! Thanks for sharing a picture of them!!! Hope you had a good day relaxing! There will always be time for other things in the future!

Sharon in NE January 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

What gorgeous irises!! And the care package from your group is so perfect! You have very special friends.

Janet January 26, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

What beautiful flowers! Those would definitely bring a smile! Glad your recovery is going well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!