Monday, January 28, 2008

DT News!

I am excited to announce that I have joined the Design Team for Creative Cuts and More, a die cut company located right here in Colorado! I chatted with the owner, Terry, today and she has lots of great ideas for building her business. What I also like is that I'll be able to incorporate stamping and other methods of embellishment with these projects! Stay tuned over the coming weeks when I post some new projects from the box of goodies I'll be receiving :)

Today I spent some time stamping with a set of stamps I bought a couple of months ago from Hanna Stamps called "But I Need It" - a shopping set! I'm not really a shopper (well, unless you count scrapping or stamping supplies), but I made some really nice cards that I'll post tomorrow and send to a couple of girlfriends. It was nice to take some time stamping just for me. Have a great evening!

11 comments:

Colleen January 28, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Yeah! Congrats!

Katy January 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

Toners! I couldn't think of a nicer person to have a fun thing like a DT happen for! Congratulations on the fun that you are going to have!

Lida January 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Congratulations! And yes that Hannah stamp set is really cool!

Karrie Baker January 28, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

WOWEEEEEE!!! Look at you go Girl!! Congrats on the new DT!!! :)

Jill January 28, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SHOULD be on a design team, for CERTAIN!!! :-) :-) :-)

Sarah Coggins January 29, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Congrats on the DT! :)

Darcey January 29, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Congratulations! That should be fun! I love the stamps, can't wait to see the cards:)

Unknown January 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

So....how many DT's does that make for you?
You GO girl!

Linda January 29, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Congrats! That is great news!

Janet January 29, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Congratulations on the DT! You're going to have so much fun! They're lucky to have you! :-)

Sues January 29, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

CONGRATS! They picked a great addition to their DT! You'll do all of us Colorado-ins proud I know!!! Waiting for the first reveal anxiously!