Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Rain or Shine...


is the name of another new set being released tonight by My Favorite Things! And also, to make this card I used some of their new digital paper which is available now! I love the sentiment on this card :)
Having a few hours of stamping today! School is finished for now, and the house is clean(ish) - so why not, right? I have a couple of sketch challenges to catch up on.
One of our kittens, Aspen, has bronchitis. She started coughing on Friday so I took her to the vet on Monday. Fortunately it can be easily treated with antibiotics (if two adults wrestling with a 5-lb. kitten to give her the medication can be described as easy!).
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Linda December 5, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

This is so cute! I love the clouds along the top.

Colleen December 5, 2007 at 2:36 PM  

Love the card! Sorry to hear Aspen is sick!

Sarah Coggins December 5, 2007 at 2:48 PM  

Adorable card! :) Hope Aspen is feeling better soon. Giving cats meds should be an Olympic sport.

Sues December 5, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

I love the details in these stamps! Great job!!!

Heather December 6, 2007 at 8:02 AM  

That's adorable! I love how those stamps never show the face. It just makes them unique. I hope your kitty is better soon. I've never heard of a cat getting bronchitis though!