Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One of my favorite photos this year :)

I took this one of Nattie and Tasha when I was (speedily) taking the kids' holiday photo outside. I love it! Nattie looks so grown-up and cute in her blue snow clothes, and Tasha looks...well...like Tasha :)

Today I went down to Littleton and picked up my final gift - and wrapped the last ones this afternoon! YAHOO! We have snow forecast for Friday and I really wanted to avoid shopping this weekend at all costs, so perhaps I'll be able to stay home and play with my new stamps from TCP!

I didn't get any cards made today because of all my shopping activity...perhaps tonight I'll burn a little of the ol' midnight oil...if not, I'll be back tomorrow with a card, for sure!

Have a great evening! Nattie and I are going to watch the "Duel" quiz show that's on ABC all week; we've been enjoying it together - and have learned a thing or two (or three!) as well!

7 comments:

Sarah Coggins December 19, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

Cute photo! :) Enjoy the "Duel" show.

Staci December 19, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

You're finished wrapping and shopping?! I'm so jealous! I'm moving in slow motion this year.

Heather December 20, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Adorable pic! Why don't you send some of that snow our way?

jillconyers December 20, 2007 at 12:35 PM  

Love the photo! I just finished wrapping the last of my gifts!!

We're hoping for a white Christmas :)

Sues December 20, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Congrats on getting it all done! I'm jealous too!! Pray the snow stays HIGH up in the mountains this time!!

Janet December 20, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Great photo! Very wintery and sweet!

And you are doing great on your holiday preparations. Wish I could say I'm doing as well...Can't tell you how far behind I am -- I'd scare you! :-) Janet

Noelia December 24, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Great capture! She's so beautiful!