Saturday, December 01, 2007

Off to the movies!

Heading out to see "Enchanted" this afternoon with Jamie, Nattie, and one of Nattie's friends from school. I've read good things about this movie - so I have my fingers crossed :) Iain's still not feeling good, so he's staying at home. Will post later with a review! Enjoy your Saturday :)

ETA: the movie was AWESOME! So cute for the kiddos - and adults! There was humor for both, a fun storyline, and (of course!) a happy ending! I took both of the kids - and both of them loved it! Great holiday-time movie :)

4 comments:

SueB December 1, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

Strange coincidence, as that's the movie of choice of a buddy of mine, so we went to see it today also! I made a polar holiday stamped card for my buddy to celebrate her December b'day and a few friends and I met for lunch and the movie! It was cute - hope you liked it!
later, alligator!
- SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

Sues December 1, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Hope you had fun... I'm sure Iain choose wisely!!!

Anonymous December 2, 2007 at 2:31 PM  

Oooo! I'm so jealous! I want to see it, but I think I have to kidnap a child to justify going! LOL!

Sarah Coggins December 2, 2007 at 3:02 PM  

Hope the movie was good! I'll probably have to wait until it's out on DVD - not sure I can convince my DH on that one. LOL