Thursday, December 06, 2007

Good morning!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday! I'm so glad that the week is almost over; for some reason this week seems to have gone very slowly.

How is your Christmas shopping going? I'd say that I'm about 2/3 there and I would also like to say how grateful I am for online shopping! Particularly places like Barnes & Noble where shipping is free when you spend just $25! I don't know about you, but that is never a problem for me with that store :)

Thank you for your good wishes about Aspen; after a couple of days on the antibiotics she is doing so much better - still coughing, but nowhere near as much as before.

Today's card is another one from the "Rain or Shine" set. Don't you love those little rainboots and the dog with the coat on? LOL! You can check out the whole set here. Oh, and a little birdie told me that if you check out the Splitcoast Stampers forum here you can find a discount code for 20% off your order!! Hurry on over, it's only good through Dec. 8th!

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins December 6, 2007 at 12:02 PM  

Glad to hear Aspen is doing better! :)

Linda December 8, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Glad Aspen is doing well. Cute card, I like the colors you used.