Friday, November 16, 2007

Getting there....


Here is the layout I came up with for my Circle Journal Group Challenge. Kristi asked us to create a 1- or 2-page layout using black and white - and glitter! I used the Black and White line from Doodlebug, the flower embellishments are from Making Memories and so are the white glitter initials. Then I used white glitter on the top and bottom of the white page, and black glitter around the black page. This is one of my favorite challenge layouts so far I think!
Have an awesome weekend!

6 comments:

Maureen November 16, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

Very cool... love this!

Sues November 16, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

I love what you did - wish I could see the glitter better!! I can't wait to play around with mine - just have to remember NOT to scraplift you!! LOL!!! (((hugs)))

Unknown November 17, 2007 at 12:19 AM  

Wow! This is really striking! Beautiful job!

Linda November 17, 2007 at 6:23 AM  

This is so elegant, love the glitter edges.

Lynn November 17, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

Wow! Toni great job! This is just lovely.

Sarah Coggins November 17, 2007 at 8:16 PM  

So elegant! Love this. tfs! :)

~Sarah