Thursday, September 27, 2007

Settling in...


Aspen and Bailey are settling in really well! They will hang out with Tasha (10 month old lab/retriever puppy) and are standing their ground with her - which is just as well since she's about 10 times their size, LOL!! Sally, our older cat, is also getting much better. The three cats all ate at the same time this morning which is a great sign!

There are 39 responses for the first blog candy drawing for MFT stamps so far! Yahoo! I love getting people all excited about a new release of stamps - what fun! And there will be more on the way today: the second set (of 5!) is called "It's A Jungle Out There"...check back in later for the sneak peek - and possibly more BLOG CANDY!!!
In the meantime, here's a photo of some elk who decided to stop by our yard at the weekend :)

8 comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

This is an amazing picture! What a beautiful place you must live at!

Darcey September 27, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

WOW Elk in your back yard! Cool!

Monica-FC September 27, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

that would make a great scrapbook page if i ever saw one. WOW!!!

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

Amazing! I'm so jealous!

Lynn September 27, 2007 at 6:32 PM  

Toni, what a great photo! It just seems so peaceful. I can't wait until I can move to the mountains! I've got about 21 months to go!
I'm looking forward to seeing the new stamps. I bet they are just wonderful.

Lisa September 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

I had Elk burgers at a friend's home this summer. It was really good - not gamey at all.

Lisa

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Oh my goodness, if my husband saw Elk out in the yard, he would go CRAZY!!! You lucky girl you!! :)

Sharon in NE September 28, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

So glad your new kittens are settling in.