Saturday, September 29, 2007

Drum roll, please....the winner is....

DAWN! Hellooooo Dawn, I wonder if you're still awake and checking in to see if you won? Well, you did! You won set #2 of the blog candy! The "It's A Jungle Out There" set from My Favorite Things! CONGRATS!!!

I'll head over to your blog and leave you a message there.

And now...I'm finished packing for the crop - way too much stuff, I'm sure! Keep adding your comments for set #3 in the post below :) Good luck, everyone! Have a fantastic weekend :) I'll be back on Sunday night!

6 comments:

Anonymous September 29, 2007 at 6:05 AM  

OMG No way ... Ya know this will be the very 1st set I will own now from My favorites things .. I am sooo excited .. Thank you so Much girlie .. I will email you my snail mail addy .. OOO WEEEE you made my day girlie ..
I cant believe I won !! :-)
Thank you so Much
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Colleen September 29, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

Congrats Dawn and aren't you sweet for doing that!!

Shutterbug September 29, 2007 at 10:12 PM  

I never had a My favorite things set. Would love to win one to give them a try.

Nancy September 30, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Woo hoo Dawn! Congrats, way to go!!

Elaine October 4, 2007 at 10:22 AM  

ROCK N ROLL, DAWN!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous October 13, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Hey girlie .. Did you get my email .. I wanted you to see the 1st card I made with your blog candy present you gave me .. I posted it on my blog today Please go take a look .. Pretty please :-) Thank you again
xoxox
Dawn Griffith