Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday mornings...

I love Saturday mornings. I love waking up and realizing after a couple of seconds that we don't all have to rush out of bed :) The kids usually sleep till around 8, then we hear the rumblings downstairs: Tasha being let out of her crate and the kids going outside with her; breakfast cereals being poured or the microwave warming up cinnamon rolls; cartoons being turned on; and inevitably the arguing over something :)


A break from TCP today after all the excitement last week :) Today's card was made with scraps from some Rhonna Farrer/Autumn Leaves patterned paper and a flower that (I think) came from one of the Jenni Bowlin kits.
Have an awesome Saturday!

12 comments:

Jill August 25, 2007 at 12:33 PM  

Love that too!!!! Pretty card!

Colleen August 25, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Well, glad you get a few minutes to relax on a Saturday morning and looing forward to that day too!

Love the card! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Anonymous August 25, 2007 at 12:52 PM  

What a wonderful card! I love that flower, beautiful job Toni!! :)

Sherri August 25, 2007 at 1:18 PM  

I can't wait until my kiddos will sleep past 6am then I too may enjoy a Saturday morning LOL Love the card.

Colleen August 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

Sooo glad you got your goodies finally (sorry for the lateness on my part) and glad it sounds like there are some things you can use! Enjoy!

Nicole August 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

hey there!!

found your blog via Anilu, and just wanted to say thanks for your kind words about my layout...=)

mum-on-the-run August 26, 2007 at 9:57 AM  

Wow, what a pretty card!!

Rachael August 26, 2007 at 7:18 PM  

Love your description of Saturday morning!!

Beautiful card, that flower is awesome!

Card Creativity August 27, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

beautiful cards!!! I havn't had the chance to see any of the cat's pajama's stamps. must go check out their site.

Cindy Vernon August 27, 2007 at 1:25 PM  

Can't wait until the new clear stamps come out!

Anonymous August 27, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

Beautiful!

Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 6:38 AM  

What a fun flower. Reminds me of some fabric ones my sister and I made back in the '70's.