Monday, August 20, 2007

Last days of summer vacation....


Tonight we have open house & registration at Nattie's and Jamie's school: Jamie will be going into full-day kindergarten and Nattie will start 5th grade! For the first time in 10 years I'll be alone all day, every day...quite a thought. I'm trying to be positive, though...



  • I'll be able to do my school work in daylight hours instead of having to stay up till the wee hours to finish assignments

  • I'll be able to clean my house in half the time it takes me when I have "helpers" :)

  • I can spend some quiet time in the morning taking Tasha for a nice long walk

  • I can volunteer in both kids' classes!

  • The kids are both ready to go back to school, get into a routine again - and get those brains working!

I will have to keep all these things in mind as they both climb on the big yellow bus on Wednesday...


And of course here's another sneak peek card using TCP stamps. Enjoy your Monday!

10 comments:

Sharon in NE August 20, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Great card. Love the icy look to it.

Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

Okay, I don't remember this one, is it new??? I love it, that Polar Bear is just too stinkin' cute!! :)

EquineSpirit August 20, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

Awww...((HUGS!!)) Enjoy your quiet time while the kids are in school!! Beautiful card too!!

Rachael August 20, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

The quiet will be so nice, I bet!!

I'm sending my oldest off to K and my DS will be in preschool for a few hours 2 times a week!! That quiet will be nice, I'm sure!!

Cute card!

Jill August 20, 2007 at 5:14 PM  

Good luck with the kindergarten transition! It's hard but great to have the free time! You already get so much done!

Ana Wohlfahrt August 20, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Hello Toni!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my TCP's cards. I am so honored to have such a talented member of the TCP DP admire my work. You are amazing and I absolutely love what you did with the new stamps. You rock. Hopefully I will make it on the team. Fingers crossed :)
BTW good luck with the kids and school. My 2 1/2 year old is starting Mom's Day out next month and I am a nervous wreck. You might have to give me some pointers *hehehe*
Ana

Heather August 21, 2007 at 6:31 AM  

What an cute card! You are so talented with all of these cards you're posting!

Maureen August 21, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Ooooh, love the card....have fun with your free time!!!

Dottie K. August 22, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

I just found your blog from Ana. Love you work. So cute!!! Adding you to my favorites. :)

Ijsbeer August 22, 2007 at 9:06 PM  

OMG I need this stamp!!! Love the card! I collect polar bear things and this is just awesome!