Tonight we have open house & registration at Nattie's and Jamie's school: Jamie will be going into full-day kindergarten and Nattie will start 5th grade! For the first time in 10 years I'll be alone all day, every day...quite a thought. I'm trying to be positive, though...
- I'll be able to do my school work in daylight hours instead of having to stay up till the wee hours to finish assignments
- I'll be able to clean my house in half the time it takes me when I have "helpers" :)
- I can spend some quiet time in the morning taking Tasha for a nice long walk
- I can volunteer in both kids' classes!
- The kids are both ready to go back to school, get into a routine again - and get those brains working!
I will have to keep all these things in mind as they both climb on the big yellow bus on Wednesday...
And of course here's another sneak peek card using TCP stamps. Enjoy your Monday!