Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like - Fall!


Here are a couple of sample cards from the new Fall line of stamps to be released by The Cat's Pajamas on August 31st. Alma has done it again :)
Check back over the couple of weeks for more cards - and there may even be some blog candy on offer!
Paper used in these 2 cards is the "Wanted" line by Cosmo Cricket. And the big heart was drawn freestyle, cut out and covered with some rub-ons from DCWV. After the heart was attached to the page I used Ranger's Crackle Medium and left it to dry overnight. I hadn't planned on the edges curling but I liked it when I got up next morning! LOL!

5 comments:

Sharon in NE August 18, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Isn't she incredible!!! Sprinkles as a turkey. I LOVE IT!!!! This release is going to be torturous, having to wait until the 31st. But looking at your cards helps. :D

Anonymous August 18, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

I love your heart card, definitely one of my faves!! :)

Jill August 18, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

Much as I hate to admit fall is headed our way...gorgeous cards!!!

mum-on-the-run August 18, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Both great cards, I love the heart!

Maureen August 18, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

Awwww.... LOVE the cat-turkey card!!! Actually, love them both, but that one's my favorite. So great!